ONLINE BOOKING NOW AVAILABLE: bry.youcanbook.me
A proud resident of Keizer, I graduated from McNary High, and later continued my education at The Vancouver School of Beauty. I graduated with honors, finishing my degree in only 10 months, and was the first person in Washington State to pass the State Board Practicals with less that 500 hours of instruction. I am licensed in Washington and Oregon as a Cosmetologist.
Since graduation, I have continued my education through classes held by manufacturers such as TIGI, Wella, Paul Mitchell, Goldwell, Matrix, Redkin, and Joico, and have attended two additional hair cutting academy’s. And in 2004 I took second place in a statewide hair cut and color competition held in Portland.
Feb. 1 2009 Bry opened the first Hot Rod Hair in Dallas Oregon, with a Grand Opening celebration hosting over 150 people! In April of 2009, Hot Rod Hair was voted “Best Hair Salon of the Mid Valley”, and in September 2009 was awarded “New Business of the Year”. In April 2010 Hot Rod Hair again won ”Best Hair Salon of the Mid Valley” Silver, and in 2011 won “Best Hair Salon of the Mid Valley” Bronze.
If you are looking for a Stylist who will listen to you and your needs, and will strive do the very best for you every visit… Please call me.
Bry’s Schedule: My husband and I race dirt track cars April – Sept. so during the summer I take appointments Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday afternoon and eve. Please call or text me at 503-779-5664 to schedule.
Welcome to Hot Rod Hair with Bry~ ”I offer affordable excellence in many different hair services, including men and women’s cut and color. I have a flexible schedule, and will strive to listen to your needs and give you my very best every time! Please be sure to check out all my links on the side for more information. Remember: “The hair that you wear, should start in MY chair!” Hope to see you soon!” Best Wishes Always~ Bry Bry is a Member of:
- The Salem Area Chamber of Commerce (past ambassador Chair)
- The Dallas Chamber of Commerce
- Salem Chamber Business Women
- Leadership Salem Class of 2009
- Salem Young Pros
- 2009, 2010 VP of Salem Business Builders
- Evening d’ Elegance Committee
- Salem’s First Citizen Committee
- Boys and Girls Club Civil War Auction
- YWCA Celebrity Waiter Dinner Committee
Involved with and support:
- SMART: Start Making A Reader Today
- The Miss Marion Polk Scholarship Program
- The Miss Rodeo Oregon Pageant Program Inc
- The Boy’s and Girls Club
- The Salem/Keizer Public School Ready to Learn Ready to Work Program
- No Meth Not in My Neighborhood
- Habitat for Humanity
- YWCA, The Salem Outreach Shelter
- The KROC Center
- The United Way
- the Job Interview Fair for Youth.